Show clients how not to run out of money
– create a robust, sustainable withdrawal strategy
Timeline transforms extensive, empirical asset class and longevity data into a visually dynamic, easy-to-understand story for clients. Their story.
- Show them the impact of asset allocation decisions, rebalancing, glide paths, fees, and taxes
- Prepare them for market declines and agree up-front how you’ll deal with them
- Bring longevity risk to life - show them the probability of outliving their portfolio
- Craft their personalised withdrawal policy statement
Bring spending options to life –
use rules-based withdrawal strategies to mitigate sequence risk
Timeline helps you identify the optimal dynamic spending strategy for clients. Then brings it to life. It’s key spending strategies include:
- Guyton’s Guardrails
- Floor and Ceiling Rule
- Kitces’s Ratcheting Rule
Get clients more engaged, informed and prepared to face retirement with confidence
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up, you have 30 days to evaluate Timeline. You won't be charged a dime if you cancel within 30 days of signing up.
We’ll email you after 28 days to remind you that your trial is about to expire. After the 30-day trial, you’ll be charged a fee depending on the plan you've chosen. If you forget to cancel and are charged, we’ll refund your money so long as it’s within 60 days of the start of the trial period.